This web page incorporates the Easter Egg walkthrough for The Darkest Shore, the second Zombies map in Name of Obligation: WW2.
The Darkest Shore map takes our heroes to a desolate island and instantly thrusts them into motion. The troopers our heroes got here to the island with are instantly taken out and transformed into zombies. Wipe out these zombies to start the principle quest.
Notice: There are two mounted machine weapons on the seaside that you should utilize to simply mow the zombies down.
After eliminating all the zombies, unlock the locked door (750 Jolts) on the Seashore after which the second door (1000 Jolts) to the Bluffs.
Comply with the Seashore Passage onto the Bluffs and unlock the U-Boat Pen door (1500 Jolts) instantly to the left of the Bluffs door.
Head into the U-Boat Pen hallway and activate the ability change subsequent to the Noticed Gun desk. That is the primary energy change out of two and is answerable for activating the opposite locked doorways.
To get to the second energy change, exit the U-Boat Pen hallway from the path you got here from and observe the surface passage to search out one other locked door (1250 Jolts) to your speedy left. Unlock this door to achieve entry to the Bunkers.
It is advisable then open the locked door (1250 Jolts) that’s to your left once you enter the Bunkers to achieve entry to the Overlook.
As soon as within the Overlook unlock the door to the Artillery Bunker (1500 Jolts). The second energy change is nestled within the nook of a room within the Artillery Bunker.
As soon as these two switches are powered on, it’s time to construct the Noticed.
The Noticed Gun is a brand new weapon that you’ll want to finish The Darkest Shore Easter Egg. The Noticed is sure to your D-Pad so it won’t take the spot of a main weapon.
To construct the Noticed, you will want to search out two elements. The primary half you want is the Noticed Deal with, which is situated within the Artillery Bunker. The Blade will both be proper subsequent to the second energy change, on a desk close to the Artillery cannon, or on a desk reverse of the ability change.
The second half you want is the Noticed Blade, which is situated in Bunker three on high of a lifeless physique subsequent to the Pack-a-Punch terminal. You’ll have to unlock two extra doorways to achieve this space.
As soon as these two elements are collected, head again to the U-Boat Pen hallway and insert the elements onto the Noticed Gun desk. The Noticed Gun prices 2500 Jolts to buy. One participant in your workforce should buy the Noticed Gun with a purpose to advance to the subsequent step of the Easter Egg.
Together with your newly cast Noticed, you may ‘melee’ assault a zombie by holding LT+RT after which press Sq. (X) to reap the backbone of a zombie.
Harvest zombie spines till you harvest a glowing backbone. Harvesting a glowing backbone will deliver up a glowing crimson meter on the underside left nook of your HUD.
When the meter reveals up, take the Noticed again to the work desk within the U-Boat Pen hallway. As soon as the Noticed is again on the desk, you need to kill zombies close to the desk to take their souls and feed the Noticed Gun.
It will take about 20 zombies and can finally provide the Ripsaw Gun. The Ripsaw Gun prices 500 Jolts to acquire and shoots out Noticed blades. Notice: To reap zombies with the Ripsaw Gun, get a working begin and maintain your melee button to lunge and harvest a zombie.
EditDiscover the Secret room and the Monk Head
To search out the key room, you need to go to the Bunker location and journey the mine cart at Bunker 1 right down to the Seashore.
There’s a lever in entrance of the mine cart that may be toggled to alter the vacation spot of the mine cart. Be certain that the lever is toggled on to STRAND.
Notice: You’ll want to have loads of grenades for this subsequent encounter! (Sticky Deadly Grenades appear to work one of the best)
While you enter the mine cart (prices 250 Jolts to journey) there will likely be bomber zombies on the tracks. Kill the primary two bomber zombies you see however on the third bomber zombie, chuck your grenades at it.
If accomplished efficiently, the bomber zombie will explode and blow open a gap within the wall it was standing subsequent to. The opening within the wall is true throughout a bunch of rockets contained in the mine cart tracks. When the opening is blown open, you may maintain work together in entrance of it to leap out of your mine cart and into the key room space.
This space may be very tiny and your workforce can simply be overtaken by zombies if you’re not prepared!
As soon as inside the realm, stroll as much as the unusual trying door and maintain sq. to gather the Monk’s Head. A notification will pop up telling you that you just did this when you gather the Head. As soon as collected, head again to the opposite aspect of the small space and maintain work together to land on the Seashore.
There’s a corpse hanging the wrong way up proper outdoors of Bunker three and the Pack-a-Punch location. With a Ripsaw Gun, shoot off the pinnacle of the corpse and gather the pinnacle off the bottom.
Take the corpse head and the Monk Head again to the U-Boat Pen.
NOTE: Inserting the corpse head onto the headless corpse will set off a troublesome encounter. It’s extremely really helpful to buy weapons, Power Ups, and unlock Pack-a-Punch earlier than doing this encounter.
Place the corpse head onto the headless physique and the ‘charging’ section will start.
This encounter is much like the Noticed gun the place it’s important to kill zombies close to the corpse to cost it. As soon as sufficient zombies have died and charged the corpse, the corpse will come again to life and begin speaking to you.
The following section is to keep away from the fires and activate the three valves. The three valves are situated within the corners of the U-Boat Pen platform and can initially be blocked off by flames on the bottom.
The flames will randomly mild up different elements of the platform so hold an eye fixed out! As soon as the flames in entrance of the valves are extinguished, activate the valves. In spite of everything three valves are turned on, the door the place the corpse is hanging will open, gruesomely tearing the corpse in half. As soon as this door opens, a really tanky flame thrower zombie will drop down.
Kill him by capturing the tanks on his again and you’ll transfer on to the subsequent step.
This subsequent step is just not required to finish at this very second however it’s extremely really helpful to take action. Head towards the Bunker space from the U-Boat Pen space. There are three Artillery weapons: one within the Bunker, Bunker three, and the Overlook space. It prices 750 Jolts to make use of a Artillery Gun.
Man these weapons and remove the Bombers making an attempt to shoot at you. Throughout this section, zombies will come and attempt to assault your weapons so cowl your teammates on the weapons.
As soon as sufficient bombers are eradicated, a immediate will seem letting that you’ve got accomplished this section. Caring for this now will forestall these bombers from dealing harm and probably killing you in a while within the Easter Egg.
Return to the Freezer and it is best to see two terminals in entrance of you. You possibly can place the beforehand obtained Monk Head on the left terminal and work together with the proper terminal to spawn a Bomber zombie.
This Bomber zombie is pleasant and your new goal is to guard it from different attacking zombies because it makes its approach as much as the Artillery Bunker.
The Bomber zombie is resistant to your weapons however doesn’t have a lot well being from the opposite zombies. As soon as it reaches the Artillery Bunker, the Bomber zombie will load the Artillery Cannon and perish.
Kill zombies close to the Artillery Cannon to cost the weapon (much like the Noticed gun and Corpse door).
As soon as the Artillery Cannon is loaded and able to go, you need to restore the damaged radio. The radio is on a desk simply outdoors the Artillery Bunker and subsequent to the primary Thriller Field spawn.
To restore the radio, you need to gather two elements:
- Radio Half #1 is discovered on a lifeless physique proper once you enter the Bunkers space.
- Radio Half #2 can solely be discovered after eliminating the Bombers so when you have not accomplished that a part of the Easter Egg, full it now. As soon as the bombers are all eradicated, go to the Bluffs and head over to the passage that results in Bunker three and the Pack-a-Punch. In case you search for on the cliffs, you will note the corpse of a pilot hanging from wreckage. Take your Ripsaw gun and shoot off his hand for the radio half.
Take these radio elements again to the Overlook and restore the radio.
As soon as the radio is repaired, you’ll hear a fairly prolonged monologue from Physician Straub. He’s sending Battleships to destroy the island and you need to use the beforehand loaded Artillery Cannon to cease these ships.
There are three management panels in entrance of the Artillery Cannon: the left management panel strikes the cannon up and down, the proper management panel strikes the cannon left and proper, and the center management panel fires the cannon.
You will want to search out the battleships and place the Artillery Cannon to destroy the battleships. Your character will provide you with dialogue as you place the cannon to assist you to the proper place. Destroy the ships to finish this portion of the Easter Egg.
The following step within the Easter Egg is to unlock the door throughout the secret space. To do that, you need to gather three skulls.
- Cranium #1: Use the Artillery gun on the Overlook and blow up the massive rock on the left fringe of the overlook. The rock will take a few photographs from the gun so hold capturing it. The cranium will drop from the rock onto the Seashore.
- Cranium #2: Use the Noticed gun to reap a charged zombie backbone. Take the backbone and put it within the bucket subsequent to the Monk Head terminal within the Freezer room. The backbone will disappear and the terminal will spawn a pleasant zombie that may run towards the Seashore. Comply with the zombie and watch it wade into the water and return with a cranium. The zombie will then die and drop the cranium for you.
- Cranium #three: The third cranium is hidden in rocks hooked up to cliffs. That is purely a guessing sport and would require you to stroll across the Bluffs and Bunkers and shoot out the cliff-attached rocks together with your Ripsaw gun. Ultimately, a cranium will drop out of a rock so that you can choose up. Notice: You probably must shoot out a number of rocks earlier than the cranium is accessible to select up.
Take the skulls to the key space and insert them into the door. Notice: You will be unable to make use of a weapon whereas holding the skulls.
As soon as the door opens, three spider zombies will await you on the opposite aspect. It is a good alternative to try to harvest considered one of their spines together with your Ripsaw gun. If you’re not capable of harvest them, simply kill them off and return to the Seashore. (You possibly can harvest the backbone of a spider zombie throughout fog rounds).
There are three sacrificial phases you have to full with a purpose to advance. You are able to do these phases in any order you prefer to.
In case you have been profitable in harvesting a charged Spider Zombie backbone, take the backbone and drop it within the bucket subsequent to the Monk Head terminal within the Freezer. When you do that, a fog spherical will begin and you need to pay attention for a scream. It is a spider zombie screaming and you need to find it based mostly on it is screams. There will likely be different spider zombies attacking this screaming spider zombie so kill them off as quickly as attainable. Preserve following and defending the screaming zombie till it retreats and the Monk head speaks to you. Return to the key room and the screaming spider zombie will seem. Many zombies will start to spawn and you need to kill the glowing spider zombie. Do that appropriately and it’ll drop a ‘Anointed Meuchler Head.’ Choose up the pinnacle and it ought to hook on to one of many fishing hooks within the secret room.
The Pests are fast transferring zombies which are typically lacking limbs. You could harvest considered one of their charged spines and drop them into the Freezer bucket. As soon as this step is full, the terminal will spawn a pleasant pest that you need to ‘cost.’As a way to cost the pest, you need to bounce the ripsaw blade off glowing panels scattered on the map. The panels are situated in these places:
- U-Boat Pens: The primary cost panel is behind the 2 pillars to the left of the U-Boat. It’s outdoors the map so look previous the U-Boat. Bounce your ripsaw off the blue panel to hit your pest.
- U-Boat Pens 2: The second cost requires two panels, considered one of which must be uncovered by throwing a grenade on it. There’s a coated panel subsequent to the staircase main into the hallway that may be blown up with a grenade. As soon as this panel is uncovered, shoot your ripsaw blade on the increased yellow panel and it’ll bounce round and hit your pest when it’s within the appropriate spot.
- Bunker three: Comply with your pest outdoors and expose the panel proper above the doorway to Bunker three. As soon as that is open, stand above this newly uncovered panel and look as much as shoot the blue panel. It will bounce round and finally hit your pest when the pest is situated beneath the blue panel.
- Overlook: There are three panels you have to expose right here. The primary one is true above the Thriller Field spawn and is purple, the second is throughout from that panel and is blue, and the third panel is left of the Artillery gun and is yellow. As soon as these are uncovered, stand subsequent to the Artillery gun and shoot the yellow panel as it’s popping out of the Artillery Bunker. The ripsaw ought to bounce and hit the pest completely.
- U-Boat Pens three: You want 5 panels for the ultimate cost. There’s a hidden panel subsequent to the ability change that you have to expose. As soon as that is uncovered, stand instantly subsequent to the Noticed Gun desk and shoot the panel. This have to be timed properly and can most definitely take a number of tries till you hit the pest.
In spite of everything these steps are full, head again to the key room and kill the glowing pest that may spawn. There will likely be many zombies right here so be prepared! As soon as the glowing pest is killed, it would drop a head that you would be able to choose up and placed on a fish hook above you.
Harvest a charged backbone from a Wustler (the large brute zombies that cost at you when broken). Drop the backbone within the bucket subsequent to the Monk Head and a pleasant Wustler will spawn. The Wustler will observe you wherever you go and you need to lead it on a really particular route.
You could take the Wustler to 4 particular Blitz machines. For extra data on the place the Blitz machines are situated, try our Power Ups web page. Lead the Wustler to those Energy-ups on this order:
- Kugelblitz (elevated weapon harm; Bunker three)
- Faustblitz (elevated melee harm; Artillery Bunker) Notice: This one is hard as a result of you have to stroll by the Laufenblitz machine with a purpose to attain it. Hug the wall as a lot as you may to get your Wustler as distant from the machine as attainable. If he begins to stroll towards the improper machine, attempt to shoot at him or push him away bodily.
- Laufenblitz (will increase dash pace and stamina; Bunker)
- Lebenblitz (elevated revive pace; Seashore)
The Wustler will run into the crack subsequent to the Lebenblitz machine and disappear if accomplished appropriately. Head to the key room and kill the glowing Wustler and all the opposite zombies to get the third head.
Return to the Freezer room and gather the Monk head. Take the Monk head to the key room which is able to then trigger the statue within the room to start out crying blood. Remove all of the zombies that drop down and be ready for a tricky struggle. As soon as sufficient zombies are slain, the statue will grant you the Pommel of Barbarossa.
The Pommel of Barbarossa replaces your Jack-in-the-Field in your stock and is a really helpful stun grenade weapon that recharges finally. Take the Pommel and throw it on the radio on the Overlook. It will activate the radio and take this time to equip your self with weapons, perks, and armor. As soon as you might be comfy together with your gear, have everybody in your workforce work together with the radio on the similar time to be transported to the ultimate struggle.
The ultimate struggle will take you to the Seashore and pit you in opposition to hordes of Zombies. There will likely be a glowing Spider Zombie that you have to stun together with your Pommels and attempt to kill. As soon as sufficient harm is finished to the glowing zombie, the fog will clear and you need to remove the remaining zombies. Leap on the mine cart on the Seashore to go to the subsequent space. The mine cart will take you to the Bunkers or the U-Boat Pens. If you’re transported to the U-Boat Pens, be cautious of the fireplace on the ground whereas eliminating all of the zombies. As soon as this space is cleared, head again to the mine cart for the ultimate space. Discover the glowing zombie as soon as once more and attempt to do as a lot harm to it as attainable. As soon as it’s weakened, hop again on to the mine cart and be transported to the Seashore. There will likely be tons of spider zombies right here so work collectively together with your workforce and use the Pommels typically to stun the charging zombies. When you lastly kill off the glowing zombie, you may be awarded the Sword of Barbarossa and full the Easter Egg.